Healthy Start Mission: mission is to improve the health of our participants between pregnancies, improve pregnancy outcomes and promote positive parenting skills to assure a healthy start for you and your baby.
UF Health Mission: To heal, comfort, educate, and discover. We dedicate our work to improving the lives of those we touch through quality health care, medical education, innovation, and research.
UF Health Vision: To be Jacksonville's most valued community asset, eliminating health care needs as a concern of the population. We will achieve this vision by:
- Delivering patient-centered care that exceeds expectations of patients and families
- Providing unrivaled medical education and research
- Developing partnerships that join our work to the well-being of the community
UF Health Values:
- Excellence in each and every customer experience
- Respect for the critical nature of our work
- Compassion for humanity and one another
- Stewardship of the trust and privilege to serve
To learn more about UF Health at Jacksonville - Healthy Start, click here.